August 3, 2007

Trip to the airport

Madi & Mia w/ Uncle Kevin at 6:00 AM wide awake & ready to go to the airport!

The girls sending off Grandma & Uncle Kevin for a safe & fun weekend in Kentucky!


How many of you use a personal organizer? I bought one last year before starting the year homeschooling and I wasn't aware of how difficult it would be to get refills for it. Of course, when you buy it they put undated monthly & weekly planners in it so you can use it anytime of year when you purchase it. You get the value of a full year...right?!! Well I went to the third office supply store this week to find the same problem...they were all dated for 2008. Mine ends in August...what am I gonna do? I need the undated ones!!! I finally picked up a planner and looked at it realizing they must not sell the undated refills for the size I had...aaah man! Long story short, it was cheaper for me to buy another organizer on clearance and pull out the years worth of undated planners and put them in my organizer! Oh my goodness... I never imagined this would be so difficult!!!!
It's funny how circumstances like these that are so insignificant in comparison to the main events in our daily lives can be so frustrating!!! It's like you get caught up in a little bubble ranting & raving over really nothing and before you know it...your joy is gone! Then you get a nudge...your self control returns... time has passed and you think what was that about? For me I cry out Lord, help me in times like these, help me rely on your Spirit more to see things as you see them and to remember your Word. In all things big & small...I want to glorify you Father! This reminds me of Galatians 5:22...But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness & self control. I pray that you sharpen my spirit and that I remain deeply rooted in you Lord!!!

No comments: