August 20, 2007

My Heart Was Melting And My Spirit Was Soaring!

Wow...I was updating the blog and went in to find this...Roy & the girls were in there Praising & Worshiping the Lord!! They were praying for those in the path of Hurricane Dean...it was so awesome and quite a breath taking moment as a mother to walk in there and see her 4 & 6 year olds like this:) God is bringing us into a new season in many areas...this is one area I wasn't expecting or prepared for in that moment...it was overwhelming! This has been a continual prayer in my heart for our children...for them to feel the tug of God on their heart and to run with it!! This is why I feel so blessed to be able to stay home and homeschool and teach them in the ways of our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit & our Heavenly Father God!!! It amazes me that in one night the Lord can transform their tender little hearts from being timid & shy to totally aligning to Him and the gifts of His Spirit...I Love You Lord!!!










2 comments:

Emily said...

Beautiful . . just beautiful!

fixedonHIM said...

Oh...words can not even express our thoughts that night...I know you have been in that moment several times with your children:)