August 4, 2007

Girls night out!

This is Meraly...our beautiful leader uniting us tonight! Sam is embracing her as she does all of our hearts...we love them both!!!

This is Emily, our Pastors Wife.

She actually inspired me to start this blog. She has a wonderful blog with their family of 5 beautiful children! She is an amazing mother with a Big heart, she's easy to talk to and very helpful & encouraging. I look forward to getting to know her more:) She is also very organized, which I love...I am still a work in progress! She remembered her camera...thanks to her I am able to post these pictures...Thanks Emily!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was really looking forward to last night to hang out with some of the ladies at my church. Our Encounter Leader, Meraly put together the evening getting the ladies together and planning what we would do. It was so nice because you don't really get to know anyone at church on Sunday...not enough time! We had dinner and then went to a coffee shop for a little caffine and some real girl time hanging out...it was so much fun! The Lord really touched us all at the end with a suggestion our friend Sam had for each of us to pick two ladies and share a characteristic we see in them...
I believe it encouraged us all!


We had dinner first at Chipolte mexican restaurant...it was my first time. Good, but very "hot"!

Then it was off to the House Blends Cafe...it is such a comfortable place to hang out...we had so much fun getting to know each other more!

Two of my great friends...Lisa & Kawai

One last picture before leaving!

Thanks Meraly...it was an awesome evening:)

3 comments:

Emily said...

Denise, I just got finished reading your whole blog! I love it! You have done a great job at putting it together. Awesome! I had a great time last night . .. let's do it again soon! Love ya!

fixedonHIM said...

Thanks Emily...that means a lot coming from you & your experience in blogging!!!
I'm looking forward to the next time we all hang out. In fact, when Roy gets settled in his new job we still need to have you & the Artigas over for dinner:)
See you tomorrow...Love you!

Emily said...

We are looking forward to it!!