Beautiful Fountain in this sweet old town!
Madi's on left...Mia's on right...it's good to obey- what a nice treat!!!
We beat the storm home...yahoo!!! It was the first time in quite a while that we lost power...even if it was for 30-45 seconds!!! We are a household that enjoys bad weather:)
Today, I forgot to bring my camera...my sister, Mom & the girls and I went to the mall and Darlene (Sis) & I had our make-up done at Bare Escentuals. It was fun to watch them experiment with our faces as the palette! For those of you who haven't tried it, you owe it to yourself to try it out...it is awesome, natural and you don't feel like you have it on:) It is really fun to put on and try new things...you'll never be bored with this stuff!!!
The girls were good at the mall so they got to go to Build A Bear for an outfit for their bears:)
We are home now, it's storming and I haven't seen my honey yet...have a good night!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment