August 20, 2007

Family Golfing Day!

We had a wonderful afternoon...even though it was hot! We went out and played golf ...it was my Mom, Roy, the girls & I. We all played at some point...yes...even I did:)
The girls love to play games on the computer...this was from Publix Preschool Pals.

The girls & their Grandma!


Best Friends!

God is so Good!

This is quality family time:)

The rolling hills of Florida!

Which one today?

It's orange for me!

My babies are getting so big!

He is an awesome golfer!

Mom...she hit it good!

Yes, it is me...it has been a long while...I was surprised I could hit it! The girls were so excited that Mommy could play:)

Need lots of practice putting still:)

Yeah Mia...way to go!

Great job Madeline!


2 comments:

Emily said...

Hot but a lot of fun! I use to golf back when I lived in Indiana and we lived on the 9th hole of a golf course but down here it is soooooooo expensive . .I haven't played in years!
Great family time!

fixedonHIM said...

This course we actually have some free golf as a barter for some remodeling work that Roy did. Without that we would not be out there right now:) We will probably wait until it cools off to use the remainder of rounds left.