August 29, 2007

Roy's Saturday!

Roy is off on Tuesday & Wednesdays now...so this is our Saturday!
We had so many things we wanted to conquer today. We wound up focusing on laundry...Roy worked on the lawn mower /tractor and cut the yard. Madeline & I are still reviewing getting ready for school to start for this year. I ordered the curriculum later than I hoped to so we are waiting for it to come in. We will start sometime the week of Labor Day! While we were busy at work, Roy took Mia on some errands and she came back with a lollipop from the bank and a cookie from Publix for her sister...so very sweet!!
We have our first field trip for the new school year tomorrow at this big bowling alley...designed for the families to get to know each other...not an educational one yet:) The girls have never bowled so they are super excited!!
Madeline's creativity...sad to say, I would never think of this!!!! Pulling the pen from the magna doodle to make a place for the animals to do a trapeze act on the tightrope...so much fun to be young!!!

Bible time...

... pretty soon she'll be reading to Mia:)

Mia managed to occupy herself during school time w/ Madi...she washed dishes in her sink... made a lot of set-ups with the little people...even the house under the table we were working at...she was so good, I was so proud of her:)

Here is hard working & dedicated Madeline
during her school work...she is such an awesome & attentive student...so proud of you too, honey:)

No comments: