My helpful & very GIVING Mom did our lawn tonight...she is the biggest giver I have ever met!
I am the baker of the house (Roy says) so as we were playing Phase 10 & Uno tonight...he said he would love something sweet. It worked out good tonight to share w/ our neighbors...we are really wanting to lose some weight:)
Here they are...wish you were here, don't you?!!!When I said full weeks work in the title today I meant around our house! We had a very busy week with the orientations & workshops I had to attend that the house really suffered. For those that really know me I love to keep the house neat:) However, I believe in being transparent so here are the pics of what I had to tackle today...will show pics tomorrow of what our home usually looks like!!!
This counter is a pet peeve of mine when it gets cluttered...looks like we are moving or something, huh?!!!
More mess & clutter...except for the cutie pies:)
laundry is always an issue for me...I really need to work on this!
Uhh...gross! This rarely happens and it was so nasty when I reached the bottom of our sinks!!!



2 comments:
Oh - two of our favorite games . . we love Phase 10 and Uno. Have you ever tried SKIPBO . . it is fun too!
No, but I remember you mentioning it on your blog. Maybe you could bring it when we finally get to have you all over:)
Post a Comment