August 22, 2007

Short Visit To Tampa!

We made a short trip into Tampa to stay at Papa's for one night. We had a nice time and got to see Aunt Jan too! We went to dinner, doctored Mia's first sting by a wasp, and played Go Fish...it was a full afternoon/evening:) Thanks Papa & Jan for a wonderful visit...hope to see you soon!!
Papa & his chair:)

Madeline...always happy to be at Papa's!


Like big sister...like little sister!

Mia after her first wasp sting...ouch!

Mia & Aunt Jan

Madeline & Aunt Jan

Field of hay on the drive home...scenic route!

Papa & his great-granddaughters:)

The girls favorite thing to do at Papa's...swinging on the OLD oak tree!


2 comments:

Emily said...

I remember my first wasp sting. . I was at my grandparent's house and I was probably close to the girls age . .Ouch! I know that hurt!

fixedonHIM said...

It was pretty bad but, the baking soda & water really took away the sting and supposedly the stinger!