August 6, 2007

Simba!

You might be wondering who that cute & adorable puppy is below? That is Simba...he is Grandma's dog. He used to be mine until Roy & I moved to Missouri in 1999 and then we moved back later that year. He was staying with Grandma & Grandpa a lot and once I got pregnant with Madeline in 2000 we deciced it was time for us to let Grandma formally adopt him! He is such a good boy and loves attention! He is now 11 yrs. old and the girls love him so much:) So, we have had him staying with us this weekend until Grandma comes back today.
When I got him he was only 7 weeks old and he looked just like Baby Simba in the Lion King...that is how he got his name.



He misses his Grandma though and is looking forward to picking her up at the airport today!!!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

So cute! And the girls have gotten so big! Wow, where does the time go.

fixedonHIM said...

Hey Elizabeth! Congrats on your sweet little girl!! Jayden is too cute...the time really has flown by:)