August 16, 2007

Swimming & Sleepover!!!

The girls had a sleepover on Wednesday night at Uncle Carl's & Aunt Dee-Dee's house w/ the pups! They had an awesome swim lesson once again...so proud! After the House of Prayer we went to visit our friend Shannon at the hospital, he is doing better...still needs faithful prayer warriors. Praying that the Lord heals the infection that has moved into the muscle...God is Good!

I had orientation for school this morning, went to get the girls, stopped off to purchase their curriculum and then made it to the last swim lesson...I am so tired...what a full day!!!

Big Thanks to Uncle Carl & Aunt Dee-Dee for the fun sleepover and the splash park outing today Dee-Dee...we love you both!!!!



Snuggle Bugs Wednesday morning!

Wednesday's lesson

storm coming in...lesson cut short!

Here is what they work for everyday:)

On our way into Ocoee we found this new spot to go 4-wheelin!

This is Bentley the lab & Madison the beagle...My sister & brother-in-laws dogs.

The girls favorite lunch...not Mommy's:)

I got in some puppy time today picking up the girls!!!

My sister Darlene & my brother-in-law Carl...this is how they normally look! When engaging in some fun with the girls though they can be found looking like what you see in the following pictures...


Aunt Dee-Dee & Uncle Carl are so much fun!!!


2 comments:

Emily said...

My kids LOVE McDonalds! If we would give them the choice that is the only place they would ever eat!

fixedonHIM said...

You know I heard something about their food the other day that I guess is common knowledge to everyone except ME!! Have you ever heard that they have worms in the hamburgers as a filler? YUCK...now I have a better reason not to eat there:) Thankfully the girls like their nuggets!