November 15, 2008

You Know You Have A Lot On Your Mind...When You...

Might leave your house looking like this!! Surely, I couldn't be the only one this has happened to?

One black Croc on the left foot...one black Clark on the right foot!

We were headed out the door to lunch with my Dad and thankfully I looked down at my feet just before reaching the driveway to find this wonderful sight! It seems like over the past few days I have been thinking or reflecting much more than what is generally normal for me. I am looking forward to the holidays for some down time to have a break from schooling and some time to just read and relax. While I was on The Homespun Heart tonight I saw Monica's post about Christy's book giveaway next Thursday. Check it out & enter to win!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My mom did this EXACT thing when she was younger...one navy dress shoe and one black dress shoe and she wore them to church! Needless to say, our friend, the visiting missionary, thought this was hilarious and had everybody switch a shoe with someone their size!!! OH BOY! What a riot!
I have a few pairs of Crocs so I've come close to doing this with the navy and black ones...its ok...we mothers understand!! :-)

Elizabeth said...

This happened to a co-worker of mine. She got dressed in the dark (power failure during a hurricane) and came to work with the same exact shoe, except one was navy blue and the other was hunter green. She was mortified! I felt so bad.