The girls and I will be doing school early today and hopefully be finished by 12:00, 1:00 at the latest. We have a playdate with our friends Michelle & Sarah and I am hoping to get together a craft that they can do here together. Later on the girls will be at Grandma's and Roy & I each have our bible study tonight.
Today in my quiet time with the Lord I feel it is about resting in HIM...no matter what comes up, whatever situations arise where I am tempted to become anxious or worried. To just pray and place it in His hands and rest in the promise of His word and His sweet presence. Many times in the past I have chosen to entertain or analyze events in my head and have gone through much torment simply by not remembering...this battle does not belong to me!!! The enemy would love for me to do this, to wear me down in hopes that I would forget who I am. I am a child of God and I have the mind of Christ...and that is something to rest in!!!!
Hope you ladies have a joyful day creating fun for your families!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here is how our day went...
It was a great surprise when Daddy called on his way home from work and offered to get pizza for all of us. Thanks for coming over Michelle & Sarah...it was so fun hanging out!




1 comment:
Amen! Good post! I hope your day is wonderful! :-) Love your blog...
Post a Comment