November 11, 2008

Making Your Home A Haven: Day 2...Clean

This is one of my favorite things to do...clean. Even though many areas in our home don't currently reflect that! I will not have as much time today to work on this in order for the girls & I to get the schoolwork done. I got carried away going through the clutter yesterday. :)

Today I plan to...

clean the bathrooms
dust all rooms
clean the windows - front door & back sliding door (they are bad!)
sweep all floors
vacuum
mop- if time allows

It was such a treat to wake up today and go in the kitchen and have a bare counter top greet me!

I have so much more peace than I did yesterday at this time. I am so grateful to be doing this challenge and I am so encouraged by all of you ladies! :)

Have a Blessed Day!

2 comments:

Monica Wilkinson said...

Would you give me some of your love to clean, please? I don't mind it - but it is sometimes hard with littles to care for! :) I am so thankful that you are encouraged in your home and that He is blessing you for your efforts.

Alisa said...

I love having a clean kitchen counter (and sink) as well and mine was all day today because of Monday's challenge. Sounds like you had a full day of cleaning and schooling planned. I pray all went well.