
Well, the eye exam indicated that I could benefit from wearing glasses...more than just reading or sitting in front of the computer. It will make everything a little sharper... the Dr. said!! :) I have not really even worn my other ones in the past for the times indicated above. I must confess that they are not easy to get use to. When I am driving I have a blindspot and at night there are several glares that make things appear 3-D at times. I'm not sure about this frame either? Thankfully, where we got these you have 90 days if you change your mind. I believe I need to get the anti-glare coating on them for sure. It is strange to think I might be wearing something all the time? Although I love looking at Roy & Madeline with their glasses on!! Change sure is a funny thing, isn't it?
No comments:
Post a Comment