We celebrated during the day hanging out & walking around the Wilderness Lodge with the girls. I forgot the camera...very upsetting! :) Jan & I made dinner that evening. Then Roy & the girls stayed in while the grown up girls went and hung out at Ulta & Barnes & Noble.

Mom, me, Darlene & Jan

The pups looking out the window watching us all head out for the afternoon :)

I am so glad you could be here to hang out with us Jan :)

Darlene opening her gift from us...Twelve Extraordinary Women by: John MacArthur

Grandma & her girls with the gift we got her...Get Out Of That Pit by: Beth Moore
Happy Birthday Darlene & Mom/Grandma!!!
We had fun celebrating with you...God Bless this year ahead of you both...We love you! :)
1 comment:
Beautiful moments spent with family. Loved every moment and, as always, look forward to the next time. Love you all very much.
Post a Comment