This was the field trip to Publix. It was a lot of fun and we learned a lot! They gave all of us a bunch of goodies:)
Mia thought the compactor for the boxes was a bit loud!
The meat department
Mr. Mike, giving us all a great education about the process all the meat goes through before it comes to Publix and once they receive it! I believe he said he was a 3rd generation butcher...pretty neat!!
Guess where we are going now...?
...the Bakery!
Yummy, she was airbrushing the icing onto the cupcakes...it was so fun to watch!
I love this part and I would really enjoy taking a class to decorate cakes. Ever since my first job at Baskin Robbins when I decorated cakes back then...I really enjoyed it:)
They were looking at these big containers of Frosting they use when they fill the bags up
The Floral Dept.- another great area of the store!
Later that afternoon...school at Grandma's house!

1 comment:
Wow, that's cool. I didn't know they did that. Awesome.
Post a Comment