September 13, 2007

Wednesday School & House of Prayer

Roy spent time with Mia while Madeline & I were still doing schoolwork:)

She is a very focused student...we are praying that Mia will follow in her footsteps:)

Mia is doing great...math worksheets are so fun!!

We played a game called "Spot the Dog" to review the "Ii" sound. Spot got a pile of dog bones...way to go Mia!!!

This is something I would love to have at home...I believe it is called Tony Little's Gazelle. I got on when we went to my Mom's to drop the kids off before going to the House of Prayer. It really works...about a week ago, I did it wide open for 10 minutes and I was SO sore in my legs for almost a week after. It's obvious now how out of shape I am...LOL!!! I like it though beacause it works many areas, including arms. So, if you ever hear of anyone giving one away...let me know:)


Silly girl on the couch!

Content Mia...after watching "Firehouse Dog" at Grandma's

No comments: