September 15, 2007

Our Saturday

This is what they call a "timeshare nap"

Another Beautiful Masterpiece!!

Time to sew & mend!

Getting ready to furnish the Fort!


We got a call from my Dad asking if we could help him get a recliner home that he was buying. It was in the town we live in. So the girls and I went and he took us to lunch at a new restaurant that opened called Texas Roadhouse. It was good and I am still stuffed from over 4 hours ago!

Now we are home and I am catching up on computer stuff from this week. Roy is napping, the girls are busy doing many things...a little coloring, sewing, fort building & right now it sounds like dress-up in their room!!! After this post I will be heading to the BIG Mountain in our family room AKA...the clean laundry pile on the couch!!!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Looks like the girls are super busy. It looks like you've got a good handle of homeschooling. That's terrific. Keep up the good work. BTW, where is the texas roadhouse?

fixedonHIM said...

Hey Elizabeth! The girls are always busy!!! The Texas Roadhouse we went to is in Hunter's Creek off John Young Pkwy. How is your family?