September 8, 2007

Cocoa Beach Pictures...Finally!!!

This hotel gives complimentary cookies at check-in...:)

Ready for the fun to begin!

Dinner at Pizzaria Uno's...Madeline got to make her own pizza...she really had fun with this!

Taa Daa...the finished masterpiece!

We are enjoying the break and our entertainment across the table from us:)

The whole gang ready for bed:)

Sunrise on the beach...I was loving this time!!

Mia loves the water...


...Madeline loves to find shells!

Our hotel at sunrise

Mia could not be any happier:)

These were her shells...that we forgot to bring home!!

I love this picture!

All I think of when I see this is our Heavenly Father!

WOW!

These next set of pictures on the beach are dedicated to my Aunt Dian...She is a true beach lover and has always wanted the girls to really experience the beach!!!

Later that morning...just a few hours later, the surf was so rough...it was a HUGE challenge to keep Mia from running in the water!

They had a ball:)

Daddy was the fun one to go in the water!

Roy trying to explain to Mia how dangerous the current was and the importance of staying with him...he basically had to stand guard by the water so we would not have to call her name 100 times...literally!! All she wanted to do was run into the water...no playing in the sand...not even wanting to help us build the sand castle!!!

Madeline loved playing in the sand:)

This is the castle...the best we could do with Mia's attraction to the water:)

The sand did not bother her a bit...

...until later anyway!!!

This picture reminds me of The Jungle Book when they went to the river's edge to get water!

We had a great time in the pool with the girls swimming now...so proud of them:)

Snack time!!!
Madeline's sunburn compared to Mia's I believe is from all the sand she had on her and having to rub it off of her at the shower...she said it didn't hurt:)
This is one of their favorite places to eat...not sure if it's because of the food or the hats...hmmm?!!

This ice cream shop had really good Birthday cake flavor that you see the girls enjoying!





Lunch on the way home in Orlando...Boston's Fish House

This replica is in front of the Astronaut's Hall of Fame

Surf shop next to Ron Jon's

I found this in the closet...the girls thought they needed their own bed!!!

So Sweet!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures!!! Hard to pick a favorite, but if I had to I think it would be the one you liked best (of the 3 of them on the beach in the sunset)... :) Looks like yall had a blast. I am so glad!!! Welcome back home!

-Jen

fixedonHIM said...

Thanks Jennifer!

Emily said...

All the pictures were great but I love the picture of the baby dolls in their paper bed . .. too cute!

fixedonHIM said...

Thanks Emily, it is so fun to watch our kids imagination in action:)