September 5, 2007

Rested & Refreshed!

We had a Wonderful time in Cocoa Beach! The weather was good and we saw the sunrise on Tuesday morning...the most beautiful time of the day at the beach (east coast anyway!). Tuesday we went on the beach & to the pool...our girls have not hardly ever been to the beach! I know you must be thinking...oh my gosh, are you serious?!! Roy & I are not real big beach people...we love the water but, prefer to be on a boat! If that's not an option...I prefer to go early at sunrise or later at sunset walking or just sitting, enjoying the view of the waves and using it as a time to reflect on so many things:)


I have over 200 pictures to go through and choose from to post for the blog! So, I will be doing that tomorrow:) It amazes me that with digital technology I take SO many more pics than before with my 35mm camera. It's an awesome thing...not complaining...that is for sure!!!

No comments: