September 2, 2007

Birthday Party Gathering...for 2 please:)

Happy Birthday Uncle Kevin!!!
We all enjoyed celebrating your special day with you...it was great with us all being able to get together! Brian, Katie & Laura we missed you guys...hope to see you over the Holidays:)
My Uncle Kevin is also my Godfather and He & Aunt Dian were always the ones who took us on fun adventures of many kinds growing up...they were so fun to be around no matter where you were! He is a very kind, generous & faithful man...He's the baby in the Hoock family!

This is my Aunt Dian...she is a teacher and is AWESOME with kids! I have learned so much from her over the years...not only is she knowledgable in many areas; she also has a Big Heart:) She has a gift with people of all ages...she can get anyone out of their "shell" & relates to everyone so well!


I can never have enough pictures of this man!!!

Uncle Kevin & Papa (Father & son-Hoock)

This is my Aunt Jan...She has been a 'bright light' to me since I was very young...she has such a pure & loving heart:) She puts such a sweet & thoughtful touch into all the little details of life. She is also a Hoock, so she is very giving ! She is a real treasure...a rarity in the times we are living in now:)

Little 4 yr. old Mia took this...she is a great photographer...it is centered so well!

Birthday Boys Kevin & Carl! Carl's Birthday is this week...He is an awesome brother-in-law and so fun to be around. He is someone I love talking to...his knowledge of so many different things is incredible! He is a computer genius and one of the girls favorite Uncles:) We are looking forward to them having children one day...sooner than later...God's timing, of course!

I must confess...I am so blessed:)

This is my sister Darlene...who is the oldest??? You can reply on the comments below with your guess. We had fun growing up and were very close (for the most part)! We always had fun together and there was never a shortage of finding something to get into (reminds me of Madi & Mia!). She is so much more than a sister to me...she is my definition of a unconditional friend! She has been a constant support & encouragement to me...I am blessed to be her sister & friend:)

This was Team #1 for Scene It Disney Edition...

Team #2 ...aka-The Champions!!! Way to go team...we did it!!!

Aahh...those 'My Plays' can be so nerve racking...especially for two competitive minds like us:)

Generation #1 & #2 grandkids present yesterday...we all Love our Papa!!!


Cutie Cousins...Madison, Simba & Bentley

Ladies of the day...missing you in the pic Dian:) Mom, Aunt Jan, Grace (Carl's Mom), Me, Darlene, Madeline & Mia

Gentlemen...missing the Birthday Boy Kevin! Roy, Carl, Dad, Papa & Uncle Rick

Darlene, Dad & I

Darlene, Mom & I

Thank you all for coming in...we thank the Lord for safe traveling mercies! We had such a wonderful day and look forward to the next time we get together:) We love you all...have a safe & blessed holiday tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Denise, that was very sweet :o) We are truly blessed to have such a wonderful friendship! Darlene