
Later on we had some family time... today it was a game of LIFE . We love this game, imagining all the different scenarios. There are so many teachable moments woven into this one too. Opportunities to even teach about character. In our case, when the girls get the split level or what we call the "smoke" house...we always seem to see a shift in the game!! :)
The salaries rotated quite a bit this time too...it went surprisingly well!
The salaries rotated quite a bit this time too...it went surprisingly well!

And the winner is...Dad!
Congratulations...great game!!! :)
-Final Scores-
Dad- $1,535,000 Cash + $1,450,000 Life Tiles = $2,985,000
Mia- $1,415,000 Cash + $900,000 Life Tiles = $2,315,000
Mom- $1,215,000 Cash + $450,000 Life Tiles = $1,665,000
Madi- $610,000 Cash + $450,000 Life Tiles = $1,060,000
What are your favorite games to play as a family???





2 comments:
Sounds like you guys had lots of fun! My kids are addicted to Sorry and Antonio loves Star Wars Minis with Nick. It was great to see you Fri. Wish I could have stayed the whole time and connected with you, but the little ones were getting tired. In Aug, we definitely need to get together! I got the blog header on Cutest Blog on the Block (where I got my background) and copied it, then added my own stuff with Photoshop. It wasn't too hard or time consuming. I had already "gussied up" the picture on Photobucket before pasting it on the header. Thanks for stopping by! I need to come by here more often! Looks like you have been busy having all kinds of fun. I'm trying to up my posts a little each week till I get up to an every day rhythm.
Wow, Denise. I am shocked that you posted the scores online, being that you didn't win. ;-)
Looks like you had great family time!
Post a Comment