
We had our monthly visit to BPS (Bass Pro Shop) today...it was such fun to see the girls role playing in there!

Mia has found a new train that she would love to add to her collection. :)

This was something new that we hadn't seen the last time...a tent/cot combo.

I must say they do make camping look fun...this Mommy is starting to soften and consider some future trips in a tent! All the possibilities & endless adventures that await...

This was the coolest tent we have seen yet, I really could picture us in this one. It had about three separate spaces and numerous areas for ventilation. It was quite impressive!

Come on...let's go!! :)

I can picture Mia navigating us through some exciting trails while out hiking.
2 comments:
You should absolutely go camping! It's so much fun! We have been wanting to go camping, too. We have the tent and supplies, but just haven't been yet.
Like Nike says, just do it! You'd love it.
And I have seen that 3-room tent as well....VERY cool!
Post a Comment