July 2, 2009

10 Wonderful, Blessed Years


We recently just celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary. This is the bouquet of flowers that my Darling Husband blessed me with. This simple, beautiful bouquet represents our journey together so well. The Lord has brought us through many seasons...some challenging, some confusing, many full of Joy & Peace and all of them close to my heart sharing them with Roy~ my love, friend & partner. Each "piece" in this bouquet reminds me of a place or time in our lives together. Some when it was just the "two of us", others with the recognition of the three fold cord, and some with our sweet children.



We had a nice & relaxing evening out together- dinner at Bahama Breeze, movie at AMC to see The Proposal and a stop at Starbucks on the way home.

Thank you Honey for a wonderful evening. I am so grateful for all that we have been blessed with. I look forward to all the plans the Lord has for us & our family. There is no where I would rather be than by your side, embraced hand in hand, relying and waiting on our Lord.

I Love You Roy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’? So then, they are no longer two but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate. ~ Matthew 19:5-6

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy 10th, Denise!! :-) My hubby & I will celebrate 7 this September!

God is so good! Looks like you guys have been busy!

fixedonHIM said...

Thanks Amy!!

We have been busy...too busy. We are now pulling on the reigns to gain some order in our lives again. It is that season again to declutter and reorganize.

Hope you & your family are enjoying the summer. :)

Leigh Ann Crawford said...

Happy Anniversary!We celebrate 15 years this week. I can so relate to this season you describe of appreciating what God has done in your lives. You are so blessed. We love you all. :)

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations and God bless your marriage always. It sounds like it was a wonderful evening. You deserve it!