My Aunt Jan was in town for the 4th, to enjoy some sister time with my Mom. So we all decided to go and have some "sister time" at the bowling alley...3 generations of sisters!!! We had a good time...all the belly laughs far outweighed our scores!! :)
Jan was helping the girls...it had been quite a while since they had bowled. I had told the girls in advance that Aunt Jan once played on a league and that she would be the perfect teacher for them!

Miss Mia Mae :)
There were a few challenges during game 1...the balls were VERY greasy from the lanes being over saturated with oil. The shoes were a challenge with Jan, she was not able to get a slide out of them. It is frustrating when you are used to things a certain way! I know my friend Michelle would be able to relate to her dilemma. :)
Towards the end of the Generation 1 Sisters game, they gave the Generation 2 Sisters a shot to pull up their scores...not really! :)


















1 comment:
OK, so I LITERALLY laughed out loud about the comment about Jan not being able to slide....and then your comment about me knowing what that's like....SO TRUE!!!! Oh man, you have to completely re-learn how to bowl in rental shoes!!! So frustrating! But, so much better that I have my own shoes again. Jan, I recommend buying your own shoes again! :-)
Post a Comment