November 27, 2007

We Did It...Part Of The Garage Is Done!!!

This was before a few months ago...so we did have had a bit more in there before the Big cleanout yesterday!!!
Looking out!

Looking in!

Since Monday is one of Roy's new days off we decided to tackle one of our big jobs yesterday...the cleanout & organizing of our garage! We went through almost everything and now Roy just has to build shelves for it to all have a place off of the floor. We were all so excited to be able to walk on over half of the floor and the girls could actually ride their tricycle in there...what a blessing!! No more obstacle course on our way out to the car:) Thanks Honey for working so hard...the girls & I enjoyed helping you out there!!

The finished look...until we get shelves in! The motivation yesterday was so that Roy could get our Christmas decorations down out of the attic:)

This little caterpillar was on the driveway...I don't know what kind it is but, I have heard that they hurt if you touch them? Unless I am getting confused with another one?!!


They had so much fun with all the room to play!


My Awesome, Dedicated, Hard working, Faithful and Loving Husband...I Love You So Much Roy!!!

1 comment:

CATHIE said...

I love your blog too Denise, it is great. I am learning too, how to do things on my blog. I had to email Emily 3 or 4 times the other day to put a couple things in there. I love Christmas time of year. It is such a time to enjoy our families and bless others.