November 29, 2007

Sea World Wednesday!

Mia had to get her 5 yr. shots yesterday...she had to get a total of 4...poor baby!! So, we told her we'd go to Sea World after for a little bit:) It was a nice time and we saw quite a bit in 2 hours. They have transformed the Wild Artic exhibit into The Polar Express Experience...it was so much like the movie...we loved it!! Then we had to get to my Mom's to drop the girls off so we could get to the House of Prayer. Right before we left I noticed Mia felt warm... she was running a 102 fever. Today it has been low grade for the most part! She felt better today and was back to herself even while running a low grade fever she is still happy:)
I am so tired from being up on & off last night w/Mia so I will add comments to the pictures tomorrow...have an Awesome night!!!




































No comments: