Happy Birthday Honey!!!
I Love You so much and I look forward to seeing what God does through you and the plans he has for our family this upcoming year! Thank you for being the Best Husband & Father- The girls and I are so blessed:) I appreciate every facet of who you are in my life...thank you for working so hard for us and making our life wonderful everyday!!!
I Love You with all my heart - Denise
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Happy Birthday Daddy!!!
Dad, You are the sweetest Dad in the world!! Mia and I love you because you are sweet, nice and fun! So we made a special birthday treat for you...you get the first piece of the treat:) We three made this wonderful treat for you beacuse we thought you would like this! So when you get home you'll be happy the rest of the day...we'll have you pick out the stuff you want to do with us three- the rest of your family!!! Only you at Sea World get to pick out what you want to do, not us because it's your birthday!!!
We Love You- Madeline & Mia
We're getting ready to make your treat, Daddy!!!
Yummy!! This is so fun:)
Mommy, are you sure I can't have any now?!!!
Daddy, here's your surprise...Homemade Rice Krispie Treats!!!!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Roy!
Love,
PC and Emily
Happy Belated birthday Roy! I love your family, your kindness and love for all people.Have a blessed Thanksgiving.
Love,
Cathie
Post a Comment