October 23, 2009

A Hit...Despite the Adversity!

The garage sale was a success. The girls did very well with their sales...a few cents from $30.00. Madeline made sure to give every potential customer the rundown on what she was selling...whether they wanted to be informed or not. :)

Here are the leftovers that will be donated...not too much left.

I would have loved to sell more of the girls clothes, I am grateful for what did go though.

We are selling the girls STEP 2 picnic table w/ umbrella. Anyone interested that is local...we'll make you a good deal!!


I'll probably Craigslist the bigger items.

This was my sister's table...just one leg needs to be stained is all.

It was a gorgeous day, high in the 60's. The only challenge we had was during peak traffic time. We realized that someone stole all 6 of our signs that were up. We must make some pretty cool signs...the sale we had back in May someone asked if they could buy them. We said no, but you may borrow them. They did and really did bring them back! It was a bummer because these were the signs we had purchased for Roy's business with a poster board over them. I just hope we don't see them up this weekend in our area...not sure what we'd do.

No comments: