
I absolutely love this time of year! The sunsets are amazing & the days full of crisp, bright blue skies. Fall... Autumn is the time of year that I love to reflect on many, many things.
It is a time when I find myself dreaming of ...
-trips to the multi-colored mountains
-family evenings spent on the porch
-theme park days bundled in sweatshirts
-spiced tea & home baked treats
-evening walks
-gardening
-cleaning out the clutter
-decorating an organized home
-entertaining
-garage sales
-crafting
-opening the windows and inviting the fresh breeze in
-walks on the beach
-getting ready for the holidays
Our girls favorite- jumping into a pile of leaves!
(It hasn't happened yet, living in Florida.)
What is your favorite season? What do you look forward to?
1 comment:
I love Spring the most, but in Florida - it has to be fall! Fall in Florida is like Spring in the midwest. More flowers blooming, balmy days and cool nights. At least, it will be when the heat abates! This is crazy. I'm thinking of gardening too. Wish I could get my mom or grandma to come help me plant. I don't have much of a clue.
Post a Comment