
This is a beautiful park area just outside the museum.
The original clock from the Courthouse, the former use of this building.
Learning about Florida...cracker style.





Aunt Dee- Dee enjoyed the day with us...
One of the field trips we took last year was to a pioneer settlement in Barberville. The spinning was a favorite for the girls & I.


I remember these old machines.
The lighting is poor in this picture. That is me as the judge and Madi & Mia on each side. This felt so familiar in relation to my everyday life. :)

This one room was set up with tables & lots of games. The girls tried Twister, Trouble, & Hungry Hippos.
We enjoyed a game of...Sorry!

The kids corner courtesy of Barnes & Noble...we really want some bean bags for the play room.
The day ended with lunch and a ride on the bus downtown...FUN!!!










1 comment:
Wow! Looks like you had loads of fun. Wish we could've gone. We were being blessed at the ATB workshops at OHOP, though. I'm sure the kids would have rather been playing at the museum.
Post a Comment