September 23, 2009

Cel-e-brate Good Times...Come On! ...

Let's Celebrate...

Happy Birthday Carl!!!

My brother-in-law Carl & sister Darlene...& the 1st peanut butter pie I ever made.

It's hard to tell in this picture, but these are the gifts the girls painted for Uncle Carl.

It was also Grandparents Day

...here you go Grandpa, just for you!

Happy Grandparents Day Grandma!!

What is a family gathering without some game time?? Dominoes Mexican Train it was!

We love you Uncle Carl & Aunt Dee-Dee!!! Thanks for hosting such a fun day. :)

2 comments:

Dixiemom7 said...

Looks like a great day with family. Makes me really miss mine. Hope to see you at ATB tonight! Love your new blog deco!
Please join me in prayer today for Hope's ear. Her appt. with the specialist is today!
Thank you! Dixie

Elizabeth said...

Peanut Butter Pie! Please do share. I am always looking for new peanut butter recipes. I just made peanut butter cookies tonight. New recipe. Best one I've tried so far. They look like little hamsters 'cause I put two choc chips in for eyes and two peanut halves in for ears. Too cute!