August 25, 2008

Last Days of T.S. FAY...

We enjoyed the rest of the rain we got from the storm...the girls & I love to school in the rain :)
We had a good week...school was a little hectic at times. We are still adjusting with the new school year and the sequence of lessons. Hopefully soon I will not have to experiment so much. It is a challenge sometimes to work with them both at the same time. I know many Mom's who school 5-6 kids though so I truly have no reason to complain!


leading the lizard back outside:)


2 girls, 2 raincoats...2 much fun!!!!


It is all about the lollipop when going to the bank!


A little game of Trouble...Daddy & his girls!


We decided to go 4-wheelin and then the rain started up again...on this dirt road there were areas that were washed out...one side even looked like a little mudslide.

This bridge used to be one of our shortcuts underneath it...pretty torn up right now!

Here's a better look around...starting to dry up!


Mia was not happy about going 4-wheelin today :)


When we pulled in the driveway this was a visitor we had next to the garage...it was pretty big!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I feel the need to praise you for your efforts. It can't be easy to home school and I know lots of people do it, but it doesn't make it any easier. It's a full time job and I'm sure there are days when you want to pull your hair out. But this sacrifice is going to be well worth it. You're a wonderful mom!