February 29, 2008

More Unpacking...More Treasures!

We are still busy at it...and have quite a while longer to go... :) I did get some of the clutter off the counter yesterday and lots of laundry put up...Hooray!! It has been cold here the last couple of days...even if it is warms up some outside, the house stays so cold...this is not fun!!!


Here are the pictures we received to put in out bathroom...Argie used to have them in her bathroom as well :)


It's nice to not have bare walls in there anymore...I love that they all coordinate too!


Here is a close up of the one above our toilet...


these are above the tub...


this one is above the hamper


This was the newest treasure that I LOVE...the little eggs hanging down from the knobs of the draw. They are so pretty...you can't tell by this picture the colors and coating that is on them.

No comments: