February 2, 2008

God is Raising Us To Be Better Parents!!

We are super excited about this parenting course we are taking! We have wanted to take it for almost 5 years now. It is called Growing Kids Gods Way, actually they changed the name to Let The Children Come Along The Virtuous Way by Ezzo & Ezzo...same course though :)
It is a pretty big commitment of 18 weeks but we have heard so many amazing testimonies from this. Where we are taking it, the church offers AWANA for the kids while we are in class. This was such a huge blessing for us & the girls. I love that it is taught by a husband and wife and it is required that the husband and wife both attend the classes together! We are in week two and have already learned so much...it is awesome!!! I will keep you all updated on how it is going and what we are learning.
The book with the new name!

Another book our facilitators let me borrow...I needed some resources on how to teach manners and things like that. She said this was a wonderful book. I know it is hard to read in this picture...it is called What Every Child Should Know Along The Way- Teaching Practical Life Skills in Every Stage Of Life by Gail Martin.

No comments: