February 29, 2008

An Afternoon Shared with Two of my Best Friends!

Kawai invited us over for some girl time...we all needed it, I think! She served us an awesome lunch and we enjoyed this time of fellowship so much. Thank you Kawai for everything...the girls had a wonderful time too :)



Here is Lee...she always keeps me laughing and is a spiritual mother to me...I am so grateful for her in my family's life! She has been so Faithful and seen me through a few BIG challenges...the Lord has used her to teach me many Awesome things in the Word! Love you Lee :)


Madeline took this picture of us...so it is not the most flattering angle!! We don't have many pics together though...so I won't be picky!!


This is Kawai...she is such a Faithful Friend and gives from her heart so much... in so many ways! She has blessed my family & I... over & over again :) We have known each other for about 4 years now and our friendship has overcome many things with the Lord as the center of it! She is a steadfast prayer warrior for me...Love you Kawai :)


Eustis wanting a turn on the keyboard with Madeline :)


Here is our BIG music lover in her element :)


Scooter time...


...this is actually the first time they have been on one! They of course, loved it!!


A little time to exercise :)


They had fun in the girls room...they didn't have such a big mess this time to clean up either!


Helping Miss Kawai make the juice...so fun :)


This is Eustis, their sweet puppy!


This is where he hangs out when he gets too rowdy! He is a Louisiana Catahoula...I hadn't heard of this breed before...he is an awesome dog though and great with the kids!



No comments: