I would really love to have a list going of prayer requests & praise reports. If you all wouldn't mind posting them and I will keep track and have it ongoing especially when the Lord turns them into a praise report for us to all rejoice in His Faithfulness as we pray & intercede on their behalf. We'll put first names only.
I Love Sundays and what they represent...time with the Lord & Family!
This was our first Sunday with the season we are coming into without Roy at church with us but, we know we are to Worship the Lord in all things, right!! Roy is in training and about to be released into Sales at Hilton Grand Vacation Club...we are excited that the Lord has opened this door and we have had a fun & faith building year with him being self employed...he will still continue the business on a part time basis. For those of you that don't know and are local it is called...
The Extra Mile Company- a small home improvement business offering services for Interior/Exterior Painting, Handyman, Hurricane Boarding, Pressure Washing, Mold Removal,
Remodeling & Renovation.
We hope you all had an Awesome Sunday:)
3 comments:
I'll be the first to leave a praise report. I just talked to Molly and she had her follow-up with the oncologist GYN and she does NOT have cervical cancer!
Amen...Thank you Jesus!
Post a Comment