July 30, 2007

Daddy's last day of training...our fun afternoon!

Always arguing over who rides w/ Grandma!

Daddy's putter works for me!

Never hurts to get some pointers!

What a swing...look at that left arm, so straight...I love my husband!!!

There is something about this hole...I love looking at it!

They are so sweet when they want to be...:)

Free entertainment at this course!!!

Here they are w/ their babies!


Training is finished and Roy starts selling on Thursday...Yeah!!!

We went golfing when he got home and Grandma came too...she loves to golf! It was a nice afternoon...just warm & humid a bit from the rain. We saw a few bunnies on the course and cows with their calves...they are so cute!! We didn't see the gator today though...maybe next time.

Roy loves to golf and he is a great golfer. For the girls & I it is an outdoor adventure looking for wildlife...we can't get enough:) Madeline & Mia are looking forward to their future golf lessons with their Daddy though...they want to "really" play! Their Grandma can teach them quite a bit about this game too!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

You always take such great pix, Denise!

fixedonHIM said...

Thanks...I do enjoy it! Looking forward to our next vacation since we now have a digital camera...it changes everything:)