July 28, 2007

I did it...I really did start a blog... to my own surprise!!!

I wasn't sure about this...I do have peace now though:) This is a great way for us to stay in touch with family & friends and share pics of the girls growing up. It is also going to be helpful to share our experiences with homeschooling both of the girls this year! I look forward to what the Lord places on my heart and how this blog will be used for that in the future. It is really neat that comments can be left and we can email that way too!I look forward to all your thoughts & comments soon...Love you all:)

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Congrats Denise! We're looking forward to your posts and pictures!

Unknown said...

Way to go High-Tech Mommy!

fixedonHIM said...

Thanks Kristy...I love your blog too...Dax is such a cutie!

Thanks Darby....looking forward to yours when you start one...maybe when Josh starts school?!!