The girls got to attend the Lock-in at church for the first time this year. It is a sleepover at church with activities, games, crafts, worship, movies and bounce houses (in the sanctuary). There is tape on the floor down the middle of the room. The boys are on one side and the girls on the other. There is absolutely no crossing over that line! They also asked all the kids to bring clothes that didn't fit or that they were tired of. Every child was then able to pick things out to bring home...what a blessing!
Madeline & Mia said that they did stay awake the whole night. The kids that make it get a certificate or reward of some sort.
Here is one of the two inflatables inside that they all got to have a blast on.
They are lovin' it... and it was great exercise too.
Here is a view of both bounce houses.
We rented one similar to this one for a birthday party one time.
Their set- up at the campout!
Starting the outdoor games...
This one is to see who can keep a piece of Hershey's chocolate on their tongue while sticking it out, and without it completely melting, or falling off.
This was really funny to watch...
...it's getting tough...
...and they have started to drool!
I think the girls were beating the boys...
...we're almost to the final circle...
..so much fun & laughter!
They were not giving up...
...go Madeline & Mia!!
Here is the final circle, which Madeline made it into.
Madeline right towards the end... before she was out. There were six girls that won!
Here is the second game. You put an Oreo on your forehead and have to use your facial muscles to scoot it down your face and into your mouth, without the assistance of your hands.
This was also hilarious to watch! The girls friend, Micah won this and she is only seven.
Then they finished up with a water balloon toss.
Two boys teamed up and won this... might I mention that they are both baseball players. I know, I know, I am so competitive!! :)
I love you, girls!!
Lord, I am so blessed... and I love my family!























2 comments:
How fun! Looks like a blast. Love the little pose of Mia's at the end. ;) Great job, Madi on the chocolate game!
Oh, what a fun way to end the summer and start back to school!
Post a Comment