I couldn't wait any longer...I Love CHRISTmas!!! Roy was just saying the other day that he'd like to put up the Christmas decorations before Thanksgiving. I said "really"? So, if our home can be decorated early then surely my blog can. :)
Our Lord is definitely worth the extra time of devotion...don't ya think?
2 comments:
I think I would faint if my husband said that to me. LOL
Your blog looks great!!
What a lovely blog! My daughter just received a snowman decoration as a gift from my Aunt's church craft fair, and she has been decorating him with leaves and twigs to make him look more "fall." : ) Anyway, I came by your blog from the Stay-at-Home Missionary, and wanted to say I completely understand your comment there-- I, too, stay home with my little one and am home most of the day while my husband has our car. So, I just felt compelled to add my encouragement to keep up the wonderful work ministering to your family! : )
Post a Comment