My heart is stirred for the holidays. The pace has already started to pick up. When the busyness begins...I need my heart to be still. In the midst of it all, I want this year to be different. I want it to be more than a blur looking back this year. My hope is for there to be a few ~ prayerfully considered events on our calendar to really look forward to. May we also consider, as a family, how we can impact others lives this season without even spending a penny (that we don't have) and bring a smile to a face that hasn't had one in a while.I know that God has a purpose for the stripping that has taken place in our family this year. There are things that HE wants us to see now that we would not have seen before. My prayer is that we will respond in obedience when he lays those things on our heart.
What are your hopes for this holiday season?
No comments:
Post a Comment