
Spring is such a beautiful time of year even though it can be tough on the allergies. The bright green leaves are rapidly coming out on our big oak tree in the backyard. It is so encouraging to watch the new growth as the seasons change. God is so good!! I am captivated by the beauty of His creation...I am especially drawn to the simple stuff! ;)

We enjoyed watching this squirrel at breakfast the other morning as he "broke in" to our bird feeder. Roy moved it out far enough from the trunk of the tree, out of his reach to freely munch away. So he cleverly managed to open up the top and scatter it on the ground instead...lol!! :)

When I think of spring, one thought that comes to mind is being at a park with a pond full of ducks to feed. Then taking a stroll around the water on a path surrounded by tall, lush trees and bright & beautiful flowers. Yesterday we spotted these ducks at a pond in a parking lot...



No comments:
Post a Comment