March 5, 2009

Join Us Next Week...


I am really looking forward to next week over at Joy's blog! Join us as we all approach this topic together...one that is not easy to cover these days. I don't know about you but, I want to be equipped the next time I go shopping. I has been said to me that "you are so modest", what does that really mean? I want this area of my life to be pleasing to the Lord...with the right motives. Check out her blog today, she has some posts and links to prepare for next week. You don't want to miss the giveaways either! :)

3 comments:

Christiana said...

This looks great, thanks so much for sharing...I'm posting, too. :)

Unknown said...

I'm following this too, Denise! Looks like a great topic! :)

Simply Heart And Home said...

Denise,

Nice to meet you. This is my first visit to your lovely blog.

I see you have a little poodle too. I have a little black miniature poodle named little Miss Matilda Bear. She is a dear heart and loved by all.

I've 4 children all grown and I homeschooled 2 of them all the way through school. The other 2 most of the way through.

Have a lovely evening.

Gina