
On our trip over to Tampa we got to see Uncle Robert, Aunt Claire, Grace & Mary Claire at the Horse show!! We hadn't seen them in a year...we have missed them all.

Aunt Claire with Scout & Coco

Mia driving the RV...LOL!!

Madi loves to visit with all the puppies :)

Uncle Robert & The girls...they say he is their funny Uncle, always has them laughing!

Indee w/ Mia

Indee w/ Madeline

What a face Indee!! :)

Mary Claire & Indee

Daddy & his girls

Two brothers...Roy & Robert

The accommodations :)

They look so much alike and are the best of friends... even with the little bit of time they see each other!

The cousins & Indee

Indee & Mary Claire practicing

Mary Claire, Madeline & Amelia
We had such a fun afternoon with you all and the horses. Mommy survived her allergy attack from the horses too! :) We love you all and hope to see you again soon.
2 comments:
Looks like such a nice visit! My daughter LOVES horses...I'll have to show her these pictures! Happy Thursday!
The rider looks so happy up on that horse. When I was little, I used to dream that one day I would do the same. I did get to ride a horse once or twice. It's not as easy as she makes it look. I'm sure she is very graceful.
Post a Comment