January 10, 2009

Sarah's 5th Birthday Party!


These are our good friends Jeff & Michelle. Their daughter Sarah was celebrating her 5th birthday. She is the girls best friend.


Her aunt made this delicious cake...it was so beautiful. I missed the pic before the cake was cut!


Happy Birthday Sarah!!


Me & Michelle :)


We were so excited to play a game and Jeff joined us (he's not a big game fan) once the party was over. We played Apples to Apples Junior and the best part was at the end when we made up a story with the cards we collected!

silly girls


Trio of sweet friends!! :)

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Well, Happy Birthday to Sarah. Looks like her aunt is very talented. The cake looked very cute and I'm sure it was delicious! Nothing like childhood friends to make an occasion special...

Unknown said...

Looks like so much fun! What a beautiful cake! :) Denise, thanks for your idea about the Sam letters, I am going to give it a try! :)