We have been spending our down time at home lately...playing games, watching movies and now that it is beginning to cool off some outside...taking a walk & hanging out on the porch!

You'll see why Roy is so happy below...I love this picture of him...I forgot to include it below!! :)

Late night Daddy/ Daughter snack...cereal!

Mia was already sleeping...Mommy was tucking her in and couldn't resist this sweet picture :)

It's time to make peanut butter, chocolate chip cookies...yeah!!

We are ready Mom...let's go!!

Big sister goes first...

Just had to roll them into balls...no fork to flatten them out this time.

Mia didn't care for the greasy feeling from the peanut butter :)

It still is a bunch of fun though...especially dressing up!!

The finished product...gluten free, no flour.

Here is where that BIG smile came from...the bag is up!!

Roy can get this thing going so fast...

...it is fun just watching him!

I love to watch the different expressions on his face :)

He trained me tonight for the first time to try it out too...it was frustrating at first, then I got hooked!

This is a great shot...I Love You Honey!!!

It is so awesome to see such JOY on your face! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment