July 23, 2008

Vacation Bible School!!!



The girls have been looking forward to VBS all year!!! They have the DINO DETECTIVES theme this year...it is really cool!!! They go in the evening so Roy & I thought we had plans to tackle our garage this week getting it cleaned out and in order...the plans have changed with our vehicle situation now...not complaining though, I know it will all come together in God's timing :)

Day One: Mia had the glare from the sun in her eyes and she was so excited to get inside for all the fun :)




Update on truck-

The water pump has been ordered and should be in tomorrow on Roy's one day off this week, he's hoping to fix all of it...he has a lot of stuff to break down and remove to try and get to it! It will be a long day tomorrow...up early to go to the junk yard and find the other parts needed and then back to get started :)

I love you Honey...thanks for working so hard!!! I am praying & believing the Lord will multiply the rest you are getting!!!

No comments: