The water pump didn't make it in today...however Roy got a lot of things disassembled to get the old one out. He had to stop...there is a special tool needed to get a certain part off. He will also have to change out the timing belt. So the process won't be simple as originally thought and may take more time ...but I am so grateful he can & is determined to do the work himself...it will save us at least $1500-$2000 ...that is a BIG Blessing!!!
I am really excited to not have a car this week and experience what it is like to live in other parts of the world or what it is like to go back in time in this country. It is actually pretty peaceful to not be running around all over the place or have the temptation to do so!! Plus, I will have so much time to complete all the tasks that have been on our list for so long...I won't be able to run from them...LOL :)
I think this whole thing may be a blessing in disguise...God is so Good!!!!


2 comments:
That's so great that Roy can do the work. That's a tremendous savings and load off of your shoulders.
I tagged you on my blog. Come take a peek and see...
Post a Comment