We were almost ready to go to the library to start the summer off and then we decided to stay home and make the Father's Day Creations!
Here they are...when we thought we were going to the library :)
Here they are...when we thought we were going to the library :)
We are ready...lots of colors to choose from. They chose the colors they would paint on the birdhouse and I helped them visualize them before we started...just a few minor changes!

The finished masterpiece!!! Our farm-loving girls did a great job...I helped with the detailed areas :)

This was my creation for Roy...I painted the frame and added some scrapbook stickers. They said Faith and Blessings on the top and goodness~grace~love on the bottom. Then I put a pic from our Tennessee trip in there.
It was fun, inexpensive and we're hoping it will be a treasure to receive our handmade treasures over the store bought ones!!


1 comment:
That was a great idea. We did something along the same line and Daddy loved it.
Post a Comment